This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Where Have I Been?

Wait! What?!?! I have a blog, you say? Oh, that's right. I completely forgot about that for awhile.

I'm really sad that I have gotten so far behind with my journaling. I've missed lots of exciting things, including 2 birthday parties, a phenomenal trip to Disney World, and the first 17 weeks of my pregnancy. We've had Easter, beach trips, and so much more, that in my (well, let's just face it) laziness have been skipped right over.

What was I thinking?

So, here I am. I'm not even going to try and back track to cover the last few months...unless I just, all of a sudden, can't get Disney out of my head until I write it all down. That is a very real possibility.

I'm back and ready to start typing out my life again. So much is happening and changing in the upcoming months.

So, stay tuned. You won't want to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment