This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Monday, March 21, 2011

25 Things About Motherhood That Make Me Smile


25 Things About Motherhood That Make Me Smile-New Addition



1. Thinking about what life would be like with 3 kids
2. Making the decision that it could only get better
3. 2 lines on a stick that mean "Ready or not, Here I come"
4. Finding out on my baby's 2nd birthday that she's going to be a big sister
5. Telling our families with both our girls wearing Big sister shirts
6. Sarah saying she wants a "baby brother"
7. Thinking about names
8. Thinking about how to decorate the nursery
9. Hearing the sweet sweet heartbeat
10. Seeing the baby for the first time on ultrasound
11. Even though it just looks like a blip on the screen- a peanut
12. Feeling those precious flutters from within
13. Wondering-boy or girl??
14. Finding out-boy or girl.
15. Those flutters turning into knees and elbows, kicks and nudges
16. The sweet baby smell
17. The sweet baby noises
18. Feeling soft baby skin up next to mine
19. Savoring every moment with my 2 girls before my time is divided by 3
20. The excitement as it builds and builds
21. Weird cravings
22. Nesting
23. Brian painting my toenails
24. Counting the days until November 17th, 2011
25. Feeling my heart grow enough to accommodate all the love there

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! My 4-year-old often talks about "when we have another baby..."

    She told me yesterday that she wants another "baby girl." I guess there's a 50/50 chance either way. ;)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete