This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Monday, November 8, 2010

Sometimes You Just Have To Laugh

Friday, I cleaned the house. I had all the laundry put away. I had all the toys in their assigned drawers and containers. I was feeling pretty smug, if I do say so myself. Happy to be starting the weekend with nothing hanging over my head. THEN....THIS HAPPENED:Notice, Brian looks thrilled to be getting photographed picking up toys. But, it was his fault really. He was painting Sarah's room on Saturday, and all the contents of said room had to go somewhere. That somewhere just happened to be the middle of the living room floor. Of course, every time someone walked through they would stump their toe on the kitchen, or step on a baby, or trip over a plastic lemon or asparagus or banana! Then we found THIS:At first glance, it just looks like your average toy kitchen with an Abby Cadabby doll perched on top of the fridge. Nothing out of the ordinary, right? But, take a closer look. Upon further investigation, we found THIS:
I thought Sarah had eaten both Pop Tarts in the package for breakfast. I was wondering why she was still hungry. It seems that she was going to nuke this one for a snack later.
I just had to laugh!!
p.s. Yes, I let Sarah eat Pop Tarts for breakfast. And, I would let Rylee eat them, too, if she wouldn't smear the strawberry filling all in her hair. Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment