This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wednesday Of A Few Words

I feel like sometimes all I do is complain about the reasons I don't want to live here. So, today, I am going to show one really beautiful reason that I love it here. I adore north Alabama in the fall. It isn't all pine straw up here. The views are magnificent. And, in years when we've had enough rain, the leaves are absolutely brilliant. I also love cotton fields, when the cotton is high. There is a cotton field on every corner up here. A few days ago, I found some cotton that had drifted into our yard while being transported to the nearest Gin Company. It made me smile. We live in the heart of the Tennessee Valley, which is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful parts of the state. For that, I am thankful.

1 comment: