This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Of A Few Words

I don't know why I love this picture so much. I just do.
One day last week, Sarah came to me, with her Glenda the Good Witch wand in hand, and said, "I have a wish that I want to magically come true." (Sometimes I wonder where she gets this stuff)
I replied, "What is your wish?"
She waved her wand around in the air and said, "I wish, I wish that Daddy could stay home with us everyday."
I smiled and said, "Me, too." And, I meant it...mostly.:)

If I could wave a magic wand and get a wish, I would wish for our girls to always see their Daddy as a big goofball who gives the best hugs, tickles, and "horse"back rides. And that he loves them more than his own life.

p.s. He also makes absolutely the most convincing elephant noise I have ever heard during "Old MacDonald Had A Farm". HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment