This is where I write about my life. Marriage, children, faith, and coming to the realization that as long as I have those three things...I am home. No matter where that is.



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mullet Be Gone

Cake the Flying Love Mullet is no more! (Thanks for the nick-name Uncle Drew. She'll appreciate that when she's older) Rylee got her first haircut last weekend. She is having lots of firsts these days. She can't sit still at home for more than 5 seconds at a time, but she made a total liar out of me, and sat like an angel for the duration of the haircut. Of course, the Dum Dum sucker probably helped. I'm thinking I should buy a lifetime supply of Dum Dum's and give her one every day when we comb her hair. Maybe, just maybe, then she'd sit through it. Of course, we'd have to hold her down to brush her teeth after that, so it would defeat the purpose. Anyway, her haircut is SO her. It really does fit her personality. And, I think she looks downright adorable, if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment